Friday, July 29, 2011

Puzzle Pockets


So I came across this awesome idea a little while back at Cluck Cluck Sew.  Isn't it genius?!


 I never knew how to store my kids' puzzles before, and I always kind of dreaded helping them organize the bin of them because it would, inevitably, get dumped out again.   I happened to have a bunch of sheets of felt on hand as well as sticky-back velcro, and, of course, I already had tons of hot glue.


 

I cut a strip of felt to be the top and used the rest of the piece for the bottom pocket.  I hot glued around the edge to get them to stay and  added the velcro--that was it.  I sat down and made pockets for all of our puzzles and it took about an hour.  

Now the puzzles are organized, easy to access, and don't ever get mixed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment