Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Felt Petal Pillow

I am really excited about this pillow. I LOVE how it turned out! (Excuse the terrible photo). I found the tutorial at Cluck Cluck Sew. I love finding sewing projects simple enough for even me to handle. :) The tutorial says it takes half an hour, but it took me longer than that. If I made another one, it would go a lot faster now that I completely know what I'm doing. Also, I packed more petals in so I had to cut more circles than what the tutorial suggested. Trust me, it looks way better in person. And so easy to make! Love that.

7 comments:

  1. I absolutley love this! So beautiful and thanks for the instructions link as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way Stacy, that's amazing!!!! Loove it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect. I think I may have to make one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!! It's perfect!!! I'd love to give it a try:)
    Eleni
    http://sewhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Stacy. You're so clever! Keep it up. I love it when you have a new project to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way too cute! I really need to put this on my list of to-do's!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cannoli this is awesome. It turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete